Wire Rope Isolators
The performance of a wire rope isolator is dependent on its inherent elasticity and damping. The elastic spring function is created by the flexing of the cable that is wound and clamped into a loop. The damping function is the result of friction between the individual wires as the rope flexes. This creates a solution that is preferred for combined isolation of shock and vibration, as well as exposure to extreme temperatures or harsh chemicals.
Ideal for adherance to standards such as MIL-STD-810, MIL-DTL-901E, and MIL-S-167.
- Combined isolation of shock and vibration
- High inherent damping
- Very wide temperature range
- Long product lifetime with no maintenance
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, seawater, ozone, radioactivity, and UV light
- Widest product range in the industry, from 0.04″ to 2″ diameter wire rope
- Infinite customization possibilities
- Quick and inexpensive prototyping